20100622

Californian Mixtape

Yo 'sphere -

I spent an hour or two making this mix in honor of my sister and brother-in-law who are coming to visit me tomorrow!

Enjoy! Happy summer everyone!

Natalie


Back to California - Carole King
Catch My Disease - Ben Lee
California - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
Hide Another Mistake - The 88
Surfin' USA - The Beach Boys
Heels Over Head - Boys Like Girls
Heads Carolina, Tails California - Jo Dee Messina (I know... country! Sometimes I surprise myself!)
Meet Me in California - Plain White T's
California - Metro Station
Stop in Nevada - Billy Joel
California - The Adicts
Catch a Wave - The Beach Boys
California - The Kooks
California - Lenny Kravitz
California Gurls - Katy Perry and Snoop
California - Rufus Wainwright
California - Wave
Do You Know the Way to San Jose? - Dionne Warwick
Sitting on the Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
Promised Land - Chuck Berry
Soarin' - from the Soarin' Over California attraction at California Adventure

0 remarks: