20120930

This Week!

Howdy, everyone! We've had a great first weekend of autumn here, with temperatures almost reaching 100*F (don't worry, they will tomorrow)! We've done lots of window shopping and pumpkin patching. Sean snapped this great photo of us today at Bishop's Pumpkin Farm...


Other photos from our adventures can be found at the bomb.com!

This week, the quarter really begins. I'm teaching two lab sections. I am so excited to start teaching again. This is my favorite class to TA for. It has insane amounts of grading, but I get to know my students pretty well. Then on Saturday, Sean and I head down to Malibu for the big Nik and Katie wedding! It's going to be amazing, I am sure. I feel so honored to be invited to share in their wedding day! On Sunday, we'll be going to the Book of Mormon Musical in LA with Caitlin and Evan. I cannot wait. Just gotta get through this week!

Hooray for October!

1 remarks:

Cindy said...

Hooray for October in sunny California! School - politics - Malibu wedding - BOM Musical - this coming week has it all! Enjoy!