20110705

One Infinite Loop (#23) and the SF Symphony (#21)

Knocking things off the list!

Last week, Sean, his siblings, and I went to dinner in Cupertino about as close to the Apple Campus as one could be. Sarah snapped this photo as proof that I made it to my mecca (yeah, ok, I am a bit of a fangirl).


I plan to return soon as they have a company store! I am going to get decked out in Apple wear. Just wait.

Then this weekend, Sean took me to the SF symphony where they played a few string serenades. It was a very lovely evening and concert. As we walked to Davies Hall, I thought about how wonderful it is to be in California, where I've always wanted to be, and have it be everything I could wish for.

Photo to come. For now, this will have to suffice.


Good times in the Golden State!

1 remarks:

sarah said...

seriously! you've been amazing at the bloggin' recently! hahaha.

i've been..... COUGH COUGH *slacking*, lol.

i wanna see some of the photos you and sean have been snapping with the new lens.