20120828

#16

Holy cow! It's been a long time.

Life has been wonderful. Crazy and busy. New projects. Moving. Wrapping up old projects. Gearing up for fall and working this last bit of summer.

Well... today, I officially moved out of my apartment. Goodbye, #16.


Lots of happy memories in the place. I spent long evenings and sometimes the entire night on the couch when Caitlin lived there. I had family visit. I fell in love. I decorated and cooked and grew up. Oh, how I will miss this oven...


I couldn't be happier though to be moving! I am living in a suburb east of Sacramento, in a beautiful home with Sean. It's a wonderful new chapter in my life. Hooray!

2 remarks:

Sean de Guzman said...

Here's to a new chapter!

Cindy said...

That is a super clean kitchen! Congrats on your move - I hear it is even closing to SLC!