20090122

My First Post

Dear Blogosphere,

This is my first post to my new blog. I'm not sure what to do with this. I've tried blogs before... and never could keep them up. I suppose I'll fill this in with mundane details of my life with random bits of hilariousness. Right now I am eating conversation hearts. It reminds me of a guy I dated in high school. We passed conversation hearts to and from each other on a Valentine's date, involving Phantom of the Opera and some fancy Italian food. Then it got awkward. Now I am eating "REAL LOVE" alone.

COOL

My sister just gave me some "Bumble SOUTH Surf Spray." I love hair products... I just don't use them. I would use them if it took no effort. But I think I will try this product that will make my hair look more surf-y.

LOVE HER

I got into a heated debate about marriage equality today. I love arguments. I like to try to understand what a rather misinformed person thinks. Apparently the Ten Commandments is in the Constitution(?!?!). Golly, I missed that in my American socialization.

KISS ME

Well, I guess that's about it, Blogosphere. Thanks for reading!

-Nat

P.S. Please leave Michael Cera alone.

0 remarks: