20100211

As the Quarter Marches On...

My post-a-day thing is becoming more of a hit and miss operation! So I will combine a few of them here!

Media Wednesday -- I am scheduled to receive Ben Folds & WASO: Live in Perth in the next few days from Netflix (yes, I decided to sign up for it!). I am so excited. I think I've seen most of the concert in low quality on Youtube... but between it and Harold and Maude I think I am set for a fantastic Singles' Awareness Day!

Tasty Wednesday -- The Co-op had these amazing little Italian roasted tomatoes in their olive bar. I gave one a try and almost died from sheer delight. They are the most delicious thing I have eat in a while. I cannot wait for summer and cheap tomatoes... oh, you had best be believing I'll be roasting tomatoes! Anyway, for dinner tonight, I sauteed fresh onions, asparagus, red and green bell peppers and, at the end of the party, added in the tomatoes. I had that with some brown rice. Incredible. They may just become a staple here.

Written Wednesday -- This day is so hard... I am going to sneak my way out of it. Haha. I'm getting up at a 8 am for a research group meeting. Yeah, I need to start getting serious about thesis topics, by the way. Yikes.

1 remarks:

Caitlin said...

It sure seems like you're enjoying Netflix and I'm glad to hear it! It definitely gives me something to look forward to when life gets rather hectic. :D