20100223

Light at the End of the Tunnel?

Well, I can't see it quite yet. But here's what's left to do:

*Midterm for Adolescence course (due 02/24)
*Paper for Stats course (due 02/26)
*Annotated Bibliographies for Adolescence (due 03/01)
*Short Presentation for Adolescence (on 03/02)
*Paper for Stats (due ?)
*Annotated Bibliographies for Adolescence (due 03/08)
*Final Paper for Behavioral Genetics course (due 03/10)
*Final Presentation for Adolescence (on 03/16)
*Final Paper for Stats (due 03/19)

All those things along with the usual 4 readings for behavioral genetics and 5-6 readings for adolescence per week.

Let's just say that I was incredibly foolish to sign up for 3 classes with the quarter system. I am drowning here.

Back to work! Hope y'all are enjoying your Februaries!

1 remarks:

Caitlin said...

I hear ya dear....I have 8 pages to write tonight! Hope all your work goes by quickly though. :)