20100305

Not Dead Yet

I no longer have a sleeping schedule. It's very confusing. I pulled two all nighters in a row last week, and didn't rebound until I took a five hour "nap" on Wednesday. I slept 6 hours last night, so I'm not really tired now that it is 1 AM. I don't know... but next quarter this will not happen. I feel like one of those dysregulated infants... all irritable, particularly by the edu students in statistics. Haha... another post for another day.

I bought a rice cooker and it is the coolest thing ever. It cooks brown rice perfectly... great texture and my favorite nutty flavor. I was craving meat today (I rarely eat meat these days), so I bought some chicken, asiago, and fennel sausages for dinner. One of those with some brown rice... DELICIOUS. I am tempted to make a second dinner... ha ha.

I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel... here's what's left.

  • 5 ABs/5 articles for adolescence(3/8)
  • 2 articles for behavioral genetics (3/8)
  • A short(?) assignment on interactions for stats (3/10)
  • 8 page paper on oxytocin and something for behavioral genetics + brief presentation (3/10)
  • Final presentation for adolescence on romantic relationships + ethnic minority adolescents (3/16)
  • And stats paper... on something with some data the prof gives us (3/19)

Then I'm flying home on 3/20! Will be back for SPRING QUARTER on 3/26! Younger sister will be visiting me on 4/1! Yay!

And classes for next quarter: Research Methods in Growth and Development... 290C (internship/TA-ing)... and 291 (independent research credit -- start looking at some real live data)! That means only one actual class. Fantastic.

0 remarks: