20090328

Sugarhouse Life Drawing



Dear Blogosphere,

So I had a pretty fun hour-and-a-half today. Nice break from regression, for sure! It was a drawing party and lovely Jessie was the model. I can't draw to save my life (ok, I guess I can draw a triangle) so I brought my cheap Samsung camera. It is pretty nice, but next time I will for sure snag my mum's Rebel.

I've been thinking more about UCD and the U and have been talking to professors and grad students about it. I haven't gotten any super strong recommendations for the U (except for a professor who said he'd like to work with me). One professor told me to think about things in terms of untapped knowledge. Lots to think about. And I have until April 15.

...Dinner: Impossible tonight is for Pixar artists and there are three theme menus: Cars, Finding Nemo, and Ratatouille. I think I'm going to go watch it now...

Love,
Nat

0 remarks: