20090406

This Weekend and a Statistics Comic


Dear Blogosphere,

Before I get back to working on a paper and reading, I thought I'd blog a bit about my weekend, but first note the hilarious comic above. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Okay. For the first time ever I had the house to myself overnight. Indeed, I had it for three nights/four days. It was actually quite nice. Creepily quiet, especially in the mornings, but I was able to spread out my work on the kitchen table, listen to music loudly, watch idiotic (VH1 anyone?) TV late without worrying about waking anyone up, etc. Ben and I hung out a lot. He even went downstairs and enjoyed checking out a new place (running laps)! So it was nice. Now, will it be this nice 665 miles away? I am not sure. But, after finding a couple of apartments/cottages that look decent (even cute) and sleeping soundly for a few nights, I think I might just be ready to test some different waters. I'm not sure yet, though I'm getting closer to making a decision.

That's the scoop. Hopefully I'll be able to blog again soon....

-Natalie

P.S. I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. Ugh. lameXcore.

0 remarks: