20110503

Cherries, etc, and Thoughts

I love fuchsia.
I swear the leaves on these trees just appeared!
...Sometime between the end of last quarter and getting back from Montreal.
The most dangerous mixed drink known to development.
Served in a punch bowl with a tiny ladle.
There are cherries! Already! On this tree!
Seeing cherries made me think of last year. During the summer, I'd go to the Wednesday farmer's market and buy a bag of golden rainier cherries, munch and listen to the band, and take in a little sun. I've grown up a lot since then. And I feel like I've changed much in the past few months.

The growth has been in quiet but substantial ways. With accepting the offer to stay here at Davis, there's been a lot of clarity in making goals. A sense of stability as I know what I want. Well, at least for now. I'm not afraid to put down roots and really focus on being in California. At least four more years. Ahhhh...

Well, anyway, some nights it's nice to reflect upon where I've been and where I'm going. It's really only up from where I've been. Here's to the rapidly approaching summer!

0 remarks: