20110505

Fleurs and Summer Plans (Summer Not!)

Went on a stroll today. Saw many things...

I hung out with a cat (don't tell Ben!) and we watched some ducks waddle by.
Saw a beautiful trumpet vine!
And some lovely white roses (?).
Calla lilies are happy.
Gorgeous roses!
Yesterday I received news that I have a readership for the summer! Unfortunately, it was summer session one which goes into July and we all know what's happening in July (!!!) so I declined. Well, today I got better news that I have instead a readership for summer session two! And it's not just any old readership. It's with Nicole W. Dog and cat lovers beware! The rabbit girls are in the lecture hall!

So looks like this summer is going to be another marvelous one + prelim studying. I put a plus sign there because I'm an optimist!

MOVING PRELIMS DAPHNE READING RESEARCH
CONTINUED EXPLORATION OF THE GOLDEN STATE

See! Fantastic.

2 remarks:

Caitlin said...

Oh Natalie! I'm so proud of you. You're the bees knees!

Anonymous said...

Your California neighborhood is beautiful. We finally have some warm and sunny weather in Salt Lake. I forgive you for hanging out with that cute cat. Love, Ben PS My big dig tunnel is on its way to China with a scheduled stop in Davis.