20091226

Fantasy Friday - Plans for Next Weekend

In one week, I will be home (?) in Davis. So I need to make some plans for January 1st, 2nd, and 3rd...

So I have to do probably two trips to the grocery store, one trip to Target and another to Save Mart. Stock up on rice, pasta sauce, tofu, etc. I will try to get those done the first day I'm back. I need to have a Sims 3 day... an entire day devoted to the game. Then, probably on the night of the 3rd, I am going to do one of my favorite things and hang out on my couch watching a movie or some just some TV. Then the next weekend, Sarah, Kevin, John and I are hopefully going to have an Amelie and Fondue party. The weekend after that, Stephanie and I are going to go to lovely San Francisco to window shop and go to a supposedly fabulous dueling piano bar.

After that, I will have to start studying for a genetics midterm. Gah! Crazy quarter system...

I don't know when I'll be back in Salt Lake. Stephanie and I are thinking of going to San Diego for Spring Break which would be a blast. Just lay on a beach... oh, how I'd be so up for that right now (why is Salt Lake so cold?!).

But, at the moment, I haven't regained much steam. I really need to kick back this next week and muster up the strength for winter quarter. I am afraid I might start it in procrastination mode... which is never, ever good. So I think I'm just going to relax until the 4th. Then I will be pumped for what is sure to be a fantastic 10 weeks!

0 remarks: