20100712

Eh? Bee? Sea?


That's good enough for me.

Snagged from Jenn.

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: Off. I actually don't need it all day if I run it while I sleep. I'm one of those people that needs it chilly to snooze!

B- My BEDROOM decor is: I don't really have a bedroom, but my apartment is whimisically Scandinavian. I love my Marimekko fabrics and Ikea furniture.

C- The CAR is in the garage is: By garage you mean my apartment... and by car you mean beach cruiser, right? I have a great Nerve bike!

D- My DESK: is cluttered! I am addicted to post-it notes. They are everywhere! Must get organized...

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: No exact time... just whenever. Unless I have to be somewhere. I looooove summer.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My humidity-phobic hair!

G- My GARAGE is filled with: I don't have a garage.

H- My HOME is: 390 square feet of HAPPINESS! The way I see it, I don't just have a master bath... I have a master kitchen, dining, and living room, too!

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bathroom you'd see: Jars of make-up, cotton swabs, and q-tips. My fluoride toothpaste and trusty electric toothbrush. A stack of pants, a swimsuit, my tool kit and laundry detergent. Candles and hair products... and the coolest shower curtain ever!

J- My favorite JUICE is: I had grape juice a few weeks ago and I forgot how delicious it is! So good!

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: The chef! ;-)

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Sarah.

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: DVDs of pictures from Emily and Taylor!

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: An undergrad.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Lots of vegetables and a few fruits.

P- My last house PARTY was: A few months ago.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Stir-fried seasonal vegetables and rice noodles.

R- My favorite ROOM in the house is: Hmm... that's a toughie. I guess my living "room."

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Herbal Essence's None of Your Frizzness is great for my crazy hair. But if I'm feeling fancy, Kerastase.

T- My largest TELEVISION is: Ha ha. It is smaller than my laptop screen. It's 13".

U- UNDER my bed you will find: A few lost socks

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: A couple of weeks ago.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: Trees and a building.

X- I wish I had X-TRA: Smarts!

Y- My YARD is: Nonexistent.

Z- ZZZ My bedtime is: Whenever I need to. :-) Usually 1 or 2 AM.

0 remarks: