20110306

Short and Sweet

This is a short and sweet blog post just for the hell of it. I just figured out how to pair my keyboard with my iPhone! So I am blogging from my iPhone, typing on a keyboard, and yes, my MBP is sitting right next to me on the couch. But what would be the fun in that?

Tonight brings more paper writing. BUT! I'll be working in the company of Caitlin and Evan. We'll be stuffing peppers with all sorts of delicious things including brown rice and ground turkey. Yum yum! The only way tonight could get better is if I didn't have a 15-20 page paper to write. Well, it's just the glamorous life of a grad student!

Hope y'all had a nice weekend! In two weeks I'll be packing for Auburn and Salt Lake! Getting close!

1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

Salt Lake City - you'll be coming soon!