20100108

Fantasy Friday - Gray Days

It has been perpetually gray lately. I love the low morning fog, but not seeing the sun for 3 or so days is making me a little blue. But fortunately, it is raining today. Hearing the rain hit my windows reminds me of a cheesy love song... something about rain falling on the tin roof. Late 1990s. Agh! What is the name of that song??

Well, the plan for the day is to complete everything for my middle childhood and adolescence class for Tuesday. If I can get all of that done, I can spend tomorrow lazily doing assignment #1 for stats. Then spend Sunday lazily reading for behavioral genetics. I feel like this quarter is going to be a lot more mild than last quarter.

For fun this weekend I'm going to get some 5x7s and 4x6s printed up. I found a steal at Target - 20 frames of various sizes for $12 so I'm all excited to go through my iPhoto library and pick out some good ones. Probably get those printed up at Rite Aid, where I will buy some Command hooks and figure out how to hang these really cool paper lanterns my mom gave me for my birthday.

Good times! See you tomorrow for Snapshot Saturday!

1 remarks:

jm said...

I think the song you're thinking of is "I'll be" (or something close to that) by Edward Mcaine
-rain falls angry on the tin roof, while we lie awake in my bed.