20100119

Tasty Tuesday - Smorgasbord

Dear Blogosphere,

After a marathon of thinking (4-hour seminars are mentally exhausting!), I can't really think of a theme for today. So, I'm just going to post an assortment of thoughts, a smorgasbord, if you will.


  1. Those, above, are insanely delicious enchiladas. I love them. They almost make having Celiac Disease worth it. The surprising thing is that they come in a frozen box. (Amy's Cheese Enchiladas.)
  2. I watched Giada make Herbed Quinoa a few days ago and I think she answered my foodie prayer! I have some quinoa but didn't have any ideas. This recipe looks really good... mmm... lemon.
  3. Hanging out in the Co-op's bulk foods section last night, I decided to get some dried papaya and pineapple. So sweet.
So, those are just some random food thoughts. I hope you all had a wonderful Martin Luther King, Jr Day weekend! I'll end this post with one of my favorite quotes from the Letter from Birmingham Jail.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly."

0 remarks: