20100118

To Find a Friend

(I can't think of a title for this posting, so I went ahead with the title of the song I'm listening to.)

Today is sort of a new beginning for me. There are so many things I haven't done in Davis and knowing how uncertain life is, there are so many things I want to do, including:
  • Walk every street Downtown and in Old North Davis.
  • Check out Armadillo Music.
  • Eat some Thai food! There are SIX Thai restaurants downtown and I haven't been to one of them.
  • Hang out on the farm-side of campus and get chased by a turkey.
  • Go to a performance at the Mondavi Center.
  • Go to a film at the local indie theater.
  • Check out the various clothing boutiques in town.
  • Snag a lemon.
I'm going to add to the list. Outside of Davis I want to go wine tasting and check out a winery, try some of the supposedly amazing Mexican food in Woodland, go lay on a beach, and go to San Francisco more often! I also need to go back to Berkeley and give it another shot. I want to go to Half Moon Bay and Suisun, too.

If you have any ideas of things to do in Nor Cal or life in general, please comment!

0 remarks: