20100117

Scholarly Sunday - Blue Denim

"I got nothin' to say about puberty that you haven't heard before."
-Ben Lee

We're reading about puberty in my adolescence course this week. And, automatically, I get Blue Denim by Ben Lee stuck in my head. The line above is at the beginning of the song and always makes me laugh. The song reminds me of high school and my first boyfriend... and those weird, awkward moments that are still making me laugh.

Anyway, aside from Ben Lee, I have a plan. First, I'm going to lightly read X article for keywords and theory. Second, I'm going to do a deep reading of it focusing on methods and limitations. Third, I will write the AB whilst reading back through it. And hope that my AB is shorter than a page. I figure this won't take too long. So, I am going to get back to work!

0 remarks: