20100112

Tasty Tuesday - Ready Rice + Rain

Dear Blogosphere,

It is raining outside! Pouring! Oh, it makes me so happy. My windows have been opened so that I can hear the drops of water collect in puddles above the bookstore's roof. Rain is so romantic. Even if you are chronically alone. :-)

This rainstorm came after I had a little sobfest. TMI? I don't know, but the sobfest ended with me coming up with a very funny joke... one, though, not for the blogosphere's ears. I decided to listen to some music and even though the blasting-volume headphones, I hear the rain.

So, to celebrate the happiness that comes after a sobfest (the harder you fall, the higher you bounce) and the rainstorm, I decided to "cook" a comfort food. Rice. That you microwave in a pouch for 90 seconds. Mmm...

Sometimes that's all you need to make for a Tasty Tuesday.

-N

0 remarks: