20100807

Flowers and Tortes - Photo.a.Day


I had been wanting to buy some flowers at the farmer's market and decided that today was the day! Aren't they lovely? I love the sunflowers.
I also bought and devoured a lemon coconut torte... gluten-free, of course.
After some "fun" with statistics, I popped another batch of grape tomatoes in the oven to slow roast while I went to get frozen yoghourt with Caitlin and boyfriend, Evan. Well, one thing led to another, and soon we were eating the slow roasted tomatoes with caramelized onions and quinoa pasta whilst watching Dexter. I am officially addicted. Indeed, Dexter is going to be my treat when I accomplish things. Like once I finish rerunning an analysis tonight... an episode of Dexter. So on and so forth.
It is so much fun to eat dinner with friends. That's one thing that sucks about living alone. Caitlin and I have decided to make delicious dinners together this quarter. I'm thrilled!

1 remarks:

Emily said...

I am so glad that you bought yourself flowers at the Farmer's Market! I was thinking this morning that you should! I love flowers! I want some too!