20101110

at work!


Yesterday morning! And I'm in the exact same position tonight, but instead of fruit and sugar free Red Bull (which, by the way, is the most terrible tasting thing in the world... I don't know why I like it) it's popcorn and Diet Coke.

Yesterday was fun. Stephanie and I hung out for a few hours and caught up. We hadn't seen each other outside of class in about a month! We are pretty sure the second year is harder than the first. Last year this time, we were pretty busy but we were able to hang out more often. Sleepovers and Costco trips a plenty.

Then I talked with an old friend of mine, Khrystine, for a LONG time. Quite a bit about our clique and crowd. It was fun to think about some of the good times. She also gave me the inside scoop on Singles Wards. Haha. It's so strange, Utah and Mormon culture and all. Certainly different.

Anyway, it's back to work for me! Enjoy your Veteran's Day!

P.S. I'm going to be home in two weeks!

0 remarks: