20101122

odd...s ratios


Need to pick something from those two tables to talk about. And talk about it clearly and briefly.

Can I tell you a secret? I'm tired of this application process. It's literally exhausting for me to have to sell myself. The Razzle Dazzle.

I'm just a bagel.

Great, now I'm hungry. And no closer to deciding what to talk about and how to talk about it. Darn you, Chicago!

Once I'm done fixing up my statement of purpose, I'm so going to the corner store for something sugary and something fattening. Sour Patch Watermelons and those black pepper kettle chips. Ohhhhh, baby. Salivation has begun. Gotta get this done!

P.S. I had a totally weird dream last night. My 6th grade crush was in it. And then this guy I went to high school with interrupted my conversation with sixth-grade-crush, as we were late getting to the airport to go to some place wonderful like Marseilles. We missed our plane, totally bummed, then he said, "Oh, how about we go to Madrid instead?" Woe is me! At some point he left during the flight, and two older ladies told me I "could do much better than him like, well, how about Carter Oosterhouse?"

Ha ha ha ha, I should sleep more.


0 remarks: