20101113

Bye

Going off the blog grid until I have finished yet another long stats paper. This quarter is kicking my ass.

Guess what the paper is about!

Fine, I'll just tell you. Boys' height and body dissatisfaction. I did a quick lit search and I couldn't find ANYTHING on height and body dissatisfaction. I think I'm on to something here.

Did you know that there's a curvilinear (u-shaped) relationship between boys' weight and body dissatisfaction? Yep. It's a linear relationship for girls.

So a two-factor ANOVA. Height. Weight. Then an interaction of height by weight.

I'll let you know what I find out.

(Isn't research fun?!)

P.S. I'm going to hear about Montreal next week!

P.P.S. I love this song. The chorus is straight from Levi's Myspace page. Remember that? Oy, that was a good election.

0 remarks: